|Contact | Links|
GOOGLEMAPS: Navigating with Googlemaps to the Amo-Greencastle Vandalia Trail, enter one of the following public access locations.
Do not route to "Vandalia Trail, 'town'", since that will likely not give you a valid location.
Vandalia Trail, Amo parking lot
Vandalia Trail, Amo horse trailer parking lot
Vandalia Trail, Coatesville parking lot
Vandalia Trail, Coatesville horse trailer parking lot
Vandalia Trail, Fillmore parking lot
Vandalia Trail, Greencastle parking lot
Parking in Amo:
- Horse trailer parking is on the natural surface lot in front of the restored Interurban Depot and grain elevator at the intersection of Pearl St and South St (CR 500 S). A steel hitch rail is available there.
- Car parking is on the paved parking lot along Railroad Street west of Pearl Street.
- The trail goes west from these lots.
Parking in Coatesville:
- Horse trailer parking is on the gravel lot on the east side of Mill Street about 200' south of Main Street, a block west of the town center.
- Car parking is on the paved lot west of Milton Street.
- The bike/pedestrian trail goes east and west from the center of town. The equestrian trail currently goes only east from the center of town.
Copyright © National Road Heritage Trail, Inc. 2017
Site design by zoewhitedesign